Building dimensions Span 10.000m Eaves Height 4.000m
Door Opening dimensions Width 3.500m Height 3.500m
- Structural cold rolled steel frame design to latest Eurocode
- Roof pitch – 10 degrees
- All steelwork galvanised to Z275 standard
- All bolts zinc plated grade 8.8
- Roof cladding – 0.7mm plastisol single skin with anti-condensation barrier and 10% rooflights
- Wall cladding – 0.5mm plastisol single skin eaves to floor level
- Gutters are UPVC including rainwater pipes to ground level
- 1 No. steel powder coated fire escape door 2.100m high x 1.000m wide with push bar and external lock
Call or E-mail Us for a tailored quotation
Although we hold many of our products in stock certain shelters listed require a manufacturing period. This time can vary so please contact us for a tailored quote and we will advise dependant on your needs.
Installation costs. Foundation and slab design – Additional £1000.00 + VAT. Foundation and slab installation. Solar panel loadings. Fire walls to boundaries. Fire rating of steelwork. Roller shutter doors. Skips and disposal of offcuts – Skips can be supplied at a cost of £250.00 + VAT if required.
10m Span - 3m Eaves
We offer many financing options for our buildings. Contact us to discuss any current payment options that may be available to you.
Our High Standards
The structure is manufactured from high strength hot-dipped galvanised cold rolled steel to BS EN 10147 Fe E450GD+Z. Individually designed for wind and snow relating to the location and region to the latest European codes. (Price may vary due to this)