Shelter dimensions Width 6.1m Height 1.8m
Door dimensions Panels available at extra cost
- Hot Galvanised Steel Tubular Frame Structure
- Bespoke Container Clamping System as standard (ISO 1161)
- Heavy duty Quality 610g/m2 PVC Cover
- Upgraded Tensioning System for improved durability
- Install on the inside or outside of your containers
- Front and Back end panels not included but available
- Colour options - White, Grey and Green
- Temporary demountable structure (TDS) that may not be suitable for year-round use in all locations. Read more here >>
Call or E-mail Us for a tailored quotation
Although we hold many of our products in stock certain shelters listed require a manufacturing period. This time can vary so please contact us for a tailored quote and we will advise dependant on your needs.
Images for front elevation illustration purposes only.
Select the length you require on the drop-down menu and the price will be adjusted automatically. Alternatively, call us to discuss prices.
ST6C Series - 6m Span
Our delivery costs vary dependant on location. Contact us to receive a bespoke quotation for the shelter, delivery and any further requirements.
Option 1 - An Install Manual will be provided with each shelter, along with on the phone support. Option 2 - A Install Supervisor from our team can come and aid the build if you provide the labour. Option 3 - Our Full Installation Service means we can provide a complete assembly option.
Front & Rear Panels
Half 'D' Panel (PVC or Black Mesh) - £300 Excl VAT
Full Panel with Roll-up Door - £450 Excl VAT
Wind and snow loads are not provided as standard with this tent.
Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please act upon your wind management plan. In case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
Please observe the safety information included with the assembly instructions and information available on our website.